- John Kennedy
"Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary."
- Margaret Cousins
Appreciation as a way of affecting us positively even as we live our lives. You find out that most of the times, things we get or positions we occupy ourselves are been taken away from us in one way or the other if we lack expressing APPRECIATION.
Reasons for Appreciation
- Appreciation is an application for higher Acceleration. It is appreciation of God that leads to appreciation of man. You may not have seen all what you are expecting from man but the act of will accelerate you to your expectations.
- Appreciate God for where you are in anticipation for where you ought to be. Also, appreciate man for the little you have seen for multiple blessings from God and man.
- Appreciators can never be tied to one spot because you will never come back to meet an Appreciator where you left him.
- Appreciation is a lift to fulfilment, success and breakthrough.
- Appreciators are never murmurers and so they can never be destroyed.
Therefore, learn to appreciate no matter how small it looks or seems; your Act of Appreciation will multiply the little in your hands.